Please submit the supporting documents (where applicable) for claims consideration.
- Police report / Incident report from the club
- CCTV footage showing circumstances of incident
- Colour photographs of damaged property (s) and location, if applicable
- Original medical bills / medical report, if applicable
- Assessment report from repairer on the cause and extent of the damaged property
- At least 2 quotations for repair / replacement
- Copy of all correspondences exchanged between you and any third party / parties.
Notify us immediately after discovery of an incident which may give rise to a claim under the policy.
Notify the police if there is evidence of criminal or malicious act involved.
Take reasonable measure to mitigate the loss. Do not admit liability without the written consent of HSBC Life. Please refrain from discussing liability with any third party and submit to us immediately upon receipt of all correspondence from any third party indicating their intention to claim and/or the writ of summons for our handling. A legal representative has to be appointed to enter appearance within 8 days upon receipt of the writ of summons
- Original medical bills
- Copy of medical report
- Colour photographs of damaged item(s)
- Original repair / Replacement receipts
- Copy of original purchase invoices / Receipts for the lost or damaged property (if not available, provide full description of the items including make, model, age and condition, and purchase date and price)
- Original F&B bill
- Copy of hole-in-one certificate or scorecard.