Personal - Home
Upon learning of any circumstances likely to give rise to a claim, you must:
- Take all necessary measures and steps to mitigate any loss and/or damage.
- Not dispose off the damaged items until our approval.
- Immediately make a police report and co-operate with us in securing the conviction of the offender if loss/damage is caused by housebreaking, theft, malicious damage, vandalism or other criminal acts.
In the event of a potential claim from a third party against yourself or any member of your family:
- immediately send to us any letter of demand, writ of summons, legal documents or other communication served on you;
- do not admit liability or make any promise regarding settlement without our written consent.
- Notify your agent/broker immediately of the claim or call us at our hotline no. +65 6880 4888 for further notice.
- Colour photos of the damaged property
- Original purchase receipts/invoices
- Assessment report from repairer on the cause and extent of the property damage
- Quotations for repair/replacement of the lost/damaged property
- Original repair/Replacement invoices/Receipts
- Police report