- Notify us immediately after discovery of an incident which may give rise to a claim under the policy.
- Notify the police if there is evidence of criminal or malicious act involved.
- Take reasonable measure to mitigate the loss.
- Submit the completed Motor Windscreen Claim Form together with the following documents (where applicable) for claims consideration:
- Copy of insurance certificate / Cover note
- Colour photos of damage
- Original invoice / Receipt
- Copy of police report
For Honda, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Chevrolet Scheme policyholders, please proceed to respective distributor workshop (Reporting & Repairs) or our APW (Reporting Only)
Motor Claims Framework (MCF)
For more information on the Motor Claims Framework, please go to the General Insurance Association website by clicking here.
Claims Service Guarantee
Own Damage & Accident Reporting FAQ
Motor Claims FAQ
Windscreen Repair Scheme
No Claim Discount