If you are a General insurance policy holder, you can submit online for your claims. Otherwise please follow the below steps to submit your personal accident claims.
Complete the following claim forms:
If you are a Life insurance policy holder,
If you are a General insurance policy holder,
Prepare the following documents
- Medical certificates
- Original final hospital / Medical bills [for rider with medical indemnity benefit]
- Copy of Assured's NRIC and Life assured's NRIC or birth certificate
- Medical reports, if any
- Copy of police report, if applicable
- Mass media publications, e.g. newspaper cuttings etc
Submit your claim forms with all supporting documents to:38 Beach Road, #03-11,
South Beach Tower, Singapore 189767
* Attending physician statements are to be completed by the attending doctor at the claimant's expense.
** Clinical abstract application form is required to be signed and submitted in the event that further medical reports are required to be obtained.
- Payment to be made to policyholder, assignee or trustee based on the party applicable on the policy.
- For any CPF funded policy in the event of a TPD and major illness claim, the applicable insurance proceeds will be paid back to policyholder's respective CPF account.
Personal accident claims FAQDownload FAQs (PDF)